Sunday, November 16, 2008

On a Cold November Day

Huh. It's snowing outside. I guess winter is truly here....sigh. My scrapbooking weekend was tiring (lots of snoring women in that cabin!), but I got 44 pages done! It poured the entire weekend, and was very windy to boot, so I didn't get any walks in at all. I ate very mindfully -- it helped that the food served at meals was quite mediocre. I probably snacked a bit more than I needed to, but weigh the same, so no harm done.

Last night we went out with T's brother and his wife to dinner and to a local improv group. The improv show was very funny and it was great to laugh for two hours straight. At dinner I ordered a turkey reuben and fries. The sandwich was good and I at 3/4 of it, but the fries were only okay, so I only ate a few. I was quite full, but not overly so, and felt good about leaving most of the fries behind. In the past I would have eaten every crumb on my plate because it was food I didn't normally allow myself to have.







Here are a few pics from the last few months:

Me (with C) on the day I walked in the 5K to raise money for breast cancer.
T and me celebrating our 13th anniversary with a nice dinner out.
I went with C's class to the apple orchard (it was FREEZING!)
I was in charge of C's halloween party at school and T was able to stop by.
I went trick-or-treating with a pirate and a green fairy who got very annoyed that everyone thought she was Tinkerbelle.



No comments: