Monday, October 17, 2005

Our weekend

Not much excitement over the weekend -- R had soccer Saturday and I worked. In the evening R went to "Little Cats Night" at the local high school. The cheerleaders have a fundraiser some Saturday evenings for kids K-gr6. They babysit and entertain the kids from 6-9pm for $6. R swam, ate pizza and several desserts, and got her face and arms painted. She had a wonderful time. While she was there, T and I took C to Burger King for dinner and to play for a while. She also had a wonderful time.

On Sunday we took the kids to The Country Basket to pick out pumpkins. They were ecstatic because they got to pet a kitten. Now R is on her "I wish we had a kitten" kick again. We got apples and freshly made donuts too. To be honest, the donut wasn't that great -- definitely not worth the calories. I hate when that happens.

1 comment:

Askinstoo said...

Just thought I'd let you know about a site where you can make over $800 a month in extra income. Go to this site   MAKE MONEY NOW  and put in your zip code..... up will pop several places where you can get paid to secret shop, take surveys, etc.  It's free.  I found several and I live in a small town!